Thursday, June 24, 2010

Run Of The Mill: Pure Inspiration


I wanted to wait until the sea of acclamation calmed down before I wrote a post on the significant event that took place earlier this week.  With the opening of their shop, "Run Of The Mill," Lawrence, Jeremy and Jon single-handedly inspired all of us to seek after our dreams by executing the fulfillment of one of their own with an inaugural collection that hits the right note on every piece. From the classic Red University Striped Oxford to the conversation starter Camo Cargo pants, Run Of The Mill, is definitely a brand to keep your eye on. All items are made in the U.S. or England in conjunction with Mark McNairy.


Here are a few of my favorite pieces:








2 comments:

  1. $238.00 for a pair of slim fitting USN digi-camo trousers? wow.... I must be really out of the retail world. I can get these original digi camo US Army desert camo versions at my local Gwill or army/navy surplus for $5.99 (Or less), rip out some seams, and with some time on the Husqvarna I have some stylin' custom trous.s. Nice pants but way outta' my league.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red University stripe is great! I need to find a new one... but I never pay retail.

    ReplyDelete