Sunday, February 19, 2012

Every Man Should Own: The William Brown Project

Silver Belt Buckle

Every Man Should Own a Silver Belt Buckle (or Two). They are worn best on your favorite alligator but, it also brings any leather belt to life.

I have a simple Tiffany that I have had for years and it just gets better and better the more I wear it. It looks great with jeans, tweet jacket or a suit. I love the idea of heirloom pieces (watch, cufflink, etc...) and this belt buckle definitely fits the bill. Oh, yeah and with all the airline travel I do, this baby (and the stainless Rolex) doesn't set off the TSA metal detectors - which means less underessing at security.

-written by Matthew Hranek of The William Brown Project

Back issues of Ever Man Should Own


Editor's Note: If you want to go the monogram route, here are my suggestions.

1 comment: