Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dressing Avery Fall/Winter || The LIfe of a Suburban Princess


Blogger and now turned authorThe Suburban Princess,  kicks off the second Season of Dressing Avery in style with a super cute holiday outfit. Be on the look out for more Fall/Winter picks in the coming weeks from some new and old friends. This is going to be fun.


Skip has asked me succumbed to my bossiness and is hosting another one of my Dressing Avery posts!  I am honored and flattered to have the opportunity to take part in this series!  Thank you for including me SkipIt's fun to dress a little girl since I just have menfolk in my house!

I picked these outfits from etsy as it is easy to find sellers who will ship worldwide!  As a Canadian it is very important to be able to get reasonable shipping so I can dress my family and not have to mortgage one of my houses to do it!

I chose a few pieces that will take little Avery from party to party and maybe even a visit to Santa!

It's monogrammed!  Squeee!!  Let her know you found her through
Suburban Princess or Skip Brooks and she will give you free shipping! 


Preppy Trees Holiday Christmas A-line Jumper Dress
Only one question...does it come in my size?!


Pretty Pink Christmas Tree Clip
Check out all of this seller's work - if it was socially acceptable for a
39 year old to wear a Cinderella hair clip I would be all over it!

 Baby girl red Mary Jane shoes- Christmas Sparkle
Because every girl needs some sparkle!
Have a fabulous day!

Editor's Note: Don't forget to check out her book, Advice For My Fourteen Year Old Self, which makes a great stocking stuffer for that special little lady in your life. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Skip! I had lots of fun with this! And my book is perfect for women of all ages - it's never late to learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! I wish I had a little girl to dress up... Great finds SP ...

    Alex I'll be stopping in for visits, now that I have discovered your little corner of BlogLand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely adorable! I need to tell my DIL to have another baby and to have a girl this time!

    ReplyDelete