Monday, July 12, 2010

Marketing Campaigns: Imogene + Willie


I will be the first to admit that, until recently, I wasn't a big denim guy. Khakis were always my preference in college and grad school, so I knew little about washes and cuts for denim beyond my 501s. But with the start of this blog and my obsession with Americana wear, denim is slowly carving a special place in my wardrobe as well as in my heart.  And thanks to my buddy Joe Gannon and his Denim Debate entries, one brand that especially caught my eye some time ago is Nashville's imogene + willie, a small company making big waves in the denim department.


Founded by Matt & Carrie Eddmenson, imogene + willie is the result of two passionate artists coming together to produce something very special and unique.


 
Imogene & Willie from John Moessner on Vimeo.

With the launch of this video, Matt and Carrie set the style blogosphere ablaze with charm and authenticity that's well projected in every frame.
  
The store is located in an old refurbished gas station in Nashville TN.

via: Secret Forts



Future Collaboration with  J.Crew as told in the New York Times Magazine.

Along with premium denim, shirts, and boots, imogene + willie also sell items for your little one.


From I + W's recent: Look book



I hope to get a pair of imogene + willie's denim in the near future and let you guys know my personal account on how they wear and tear.

1 comment:

  1. Come on down Skip, we'll go visit Matt and Carrie and buy some new jeans!

    ReplyDelete