Friday, April 30, 2010

Dressing Avery: Fancy Pants

This is a very big weekend for the preppy crowd in Delaware. Point to Point at Winterthur is a major horse steeplechase where the who's who of Delaware come out from far and wide to see and be seen. I won't go into details (you can check out Delaware Blue Blazer's post on it), but in the spirit of this weekend, fellow Delawarean Fancy Pants submitted a perfect outfit for Avery for Point to Point. She even added a matching tie for Dad. 

Lilly Pulitzer

Dressing Avery is a series of posts where I ask bloggers to come up with the perfect outfit for my daughter. If you or your significant other would like to participate, send me an email at and I'll send you the details.


  1. @Precious and Pink
    Feel free to join in on the fun!

  2. I think I see a great family picture in the making. Nice idea I'll get the wife cracking on picking something out for you.