Friday, April 30, 2010

Dressing Avery: Fancy Pants


This is a very big weekend for the preppy crowd in Delaware. Point to Point at Winterthur is a major horse steeplechase where the who's who of Delaware come out from far and wide to see and be seen. I won't go into details (you can check out Delaware Blue Blazer's post on it), but in the spirit of this weekend, fellow Delawarean Fancy Pants submitted a perfect outfit for Avery for Point to Point. She even added a matching tie for Dad. 



Lilly Pulitzer

Dressing Avery is a series of posts where I ask bloggers to come up with the perfect outfit for my daughter. If you or your significant other would like to participate, send me an email at Skipbrooks9@gmail.com and I'll send you the details.

3 comments:

  1. @Precious and Pink
    Feel free to join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I see a great family picture in the making. Nice idea I'll get the wife cracking on picking something out for you.

    ReplyDelete