Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Outerwear Kit Season 2: Penfield's Kasson


Starting with the basic shirt and sweater combination; I decided to put a few kits together to highlight my favorite outerwear pieces. Season 2: Penfield's Kasson

Alex Grant X Up North Seersucker Handkerchief by Chris Miller of Up North.


Outerwear: Penfield Kasson
Sweater: J.Crew
Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: J.Crew X Levi's Selvedge
Handkerchief: Alex Grant X Up North (hand sewn by Chris Miller of UpNorth)
Shoes: Florsheim Veblen

3 comments:

  1. I like the wingtips. I recently picked up the J Crew Gifford Wingtips. Great looks, but not too comfortable (yet). Any input on the Florsheim? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first impressions are very favorable but I haven't truly worn them out and about yet. I'll let you know. Have a safe Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome rig, throw in a pair of wool socks and it's an outfit that will take you through the cold with ease.

    I don't know much about the Veblen, but I see old strongwings all the time still holding it down. If their quality is the same, I'm sure those shoes will last for a long while. They're such a great deal too.

    ReplyDelete