Saturday, July 30, 2011

Up Close: McNairy X Keds Booster


When McNairy and Keds team up, nothing but good things happen.  So when their latest collaboration became available, I had to try them out for myself. And I must admit that they are better than expected. 











Super comfortable. Very durable. An all around a great shoe at a great price $60.

I've been getting a lot of emails about  the fit of the Boosters and here are my thoughts: They are pretty much true to size but I would size up a half if your plan on wearing them with thick socks in the fall/winter. I usually base shoe size on my blutchers and these pretty much feel the same.  

Editor's Note: Sign up for Piperlime emails and get 15% off.
Update: I sent the 9s back and went with a 9 1/2. Gave myself some breathing room.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete