Friday, May 21, 2010

Dressing Avery: N'East Style


This week's Dressing Avery comes from my partner in the Date Night series, "N'East Style." I knew we had a connection when I found out that she's from New England but what really compelled me to reach out to Christine was her post on Jaws. Jaws is probably one of my all-time favorite movies for both style and substance. I can watch it a million times and it never gets old.  So after seeing that post and getting to know her through email and twitter, the idea for a Date Night series began to take shape and I am well pleased by how it's turning out.  Here is Christine's New England inspiried outfit for Avery.










Winner of the LL Bean Tote Giveaway will be announced in the afternoon.

Dressing Avery is a series of posts where I ask bloggers to come up with the perfect outfit for my daughter. If you or your significant other would like to participate, send me an email at Skipbrooks9@gmail.com and I'll send you the details.

1 comment: