Thursday, January 14, 2010

Alex's Pick: Buzz Lightyear


To infinity and beyond!

I must admit that I haven't seen Toy Story until a few months ago but since the first day I put it on, Alex has been all about Buzz Lightyear. So I got him this soft Buzz from the Disney Store and he has not let it out of his site yet. When I tried giving Alex a Max doll from Where The Wild Things Are, he couldn't care less (despite the fact that he wants me to read him the story every night) but things are different with Buzz. I guess you never know what's going to peak their interest.


  Toy Story 3 is coming out this summer.



Although Alex is not quite ready for this Buzz ($50), it would cool to give him something like this in a few years.

2 comments:

  1. We had all of the Buzz Lightyear gear around here. As a matter of fact I still break out the Buzz mega phone to annoy the wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah "To infinity and beyond!"

    ReplyDelete