Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Black Dog



Click above for the store

I fell in love with The Black Dog store in 2000. It was my first trip to Martha's Vineyard and I wanted something to take home that could instantly give me the feeling of being on the island when I left. Well, as I walked around with my future wife, I noticed that a lot of people was wearing T-shirts with a Black Dog on the front and a year on the back. After some searching around, I found the store and instantly fell in love with the concept and the clothes. Now, I try to get something from the store every time I'm on the island. However, since I recently discovered a Black Dog store in Annapolis Md so I'm never too far from the island and never too far from a vaction.

p.s. I'm actually wearing a Black Dog hat in my profile picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment