Monday, October 7, 2013

Pointer Brand Indigo Denim Double Needle Chore Jacket


One of the best parts about having a style blog is having the opportunity to document's one style evolution. From preppy to work wear, my personal style (and this blog) has indeed changed over the years but the core of my style has always remained the same: Stick with the classics but always try and give it a twist. Whether it's switching laces, or finding a unique color or fabric, I always strived to put my own personal touch on my outfit and when I stumbled upon this Contract Pocket Chore Jacket from Pointer Brand it definitely fit the bill.  


For the past few months, I've been heavily inspired by Japanese menswear and I believe this Pointer Jacket was made for its Japanese clients which is evident by its deep indigo color, contrast hickory pocket, red stitching. An American made product made for a Japanese market is always a win win for me.  


Only a small number of these were produced so act fast.

4 comments:

  1. The best thing about PointerBrand is that it's made right here in the USA and I'm in awe how you spotted the Japanese correlations. Wooyoungmi fall 2014 collection looks similar to this.

    Great write up & blog! www.anorexicescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trend, I will surely going to purchase one this season. I prefer cropped shirts and bluejeans; really warm and classy. Street clothing and glam grunge is so neat lately.
    Glenn from made in america clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jacket!
    Looks very trendy.
    Thanks for such post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the details like the buttons and the red stitching, not sure about the fit, i would rather go for a slim fit option. Nice post though, reminded me of a menswear online shopping called Differio, they sell lots of denim jeans products for men and mostly made in America, also there's a new denim brand in town also called The Hot Child Junk it's made in LA i assume, they created something different for men.

    ReplyDelete