Thursday, January 13, 2011

Archives: Ode to the Norwegian


While reminiscing about my prep school years at The Tatnall School, I stumbled across this picture that I took after a prep rally. I didn't know it at the time but the preppy mom to the left was wearing a sweater that would spark an obsession.


It would be years before LL Bean's Norwegian became the holy grail for me (after reading The Official Preppy Handbook in college) but the reproduction of the sweater 10 years after I took that picture only speaks to the timelessness of the classic pattern.


Alex Grant wearing my Norwegian



Editor's Note: The Norwegian Sweater is great but runs big. Be sure to size down.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the look back and a peek into the future for all of us.
    Always, Bumby

    ReplyDelete